James Dieterle, President of KCKC Medical Group, has been in the medical imaging industry for over
24 years with more than 10 years of management experience with OEM and Independent service providers.
Jim's expertise includes:
- Direct experience on all GE MRI units
- Planned and performed over 75 GE MRI installations and removals
- Planned and performed dozens of multi-vendor CT installations/de-installations
- Service Management training through GE Medical Systems
- Certified Black Belt in GE's Six Sigma Methodology
Dan DiBiaso, CWO of KCKC Medical Group, has been in the medical industry over
24 years working on GE MRI equipment. He spent 17 years at GE as a field and national support engineer.
Dan's expertise includes:
- GE National Support Engineer
- GE Customer Care Alert Coordinator for the Americas
- GE PACS Regional Support Engineer
- GE Area Installation Leader
- Provided MR Physics and troubleshooting classes