KCKC Medical Group was formed by James Dieterle in June, 2006. He recognized a need for high quality service and imaging solutions at a reasonable price. His experience at GE ranged from Field Service, Installations, Support, Management and Six Sigma methodology. This combination allowed the company to provide all levels of service to MRI facilities, service organizations and hospitals. The company began expanding its operation in 2007 by adding another support level MRI engineer from GE. Dan DiBiaso’s experience included Field Service, Installations, Support and PACs. This strengthened the company’s abilities to provide a total one stop group for MRI planning, purchase, install, service and removal. The company continues to grow, adding highly skilled GE MRI engineers.
James Dieterle, President of KCKC Medical Group, has been in the medical imaging industry for over 30 years with more than 16 years of experience with GE Medical. Many of the years in management and quality. He also increased his skills with other OEM and Independent service providers.
Jim’s expertise includes:
- Direct service and planning on all GE MRI units
- Planned and performed hundreds of GE MRI installations and removals
- Planned and performed dozens of multi-vendor CT installations/de-installations
- Service Management training through GE Medical Systems
- Certified Black Belt in Six Sigma Methodology
Dan DiBiaso, CWO of KCKC Medical Group, has been in the medical industry over 30 years working on GE MRI equipment. He spent 17 years at GE as a Field Engineer and National Support Engineer based in Waukesha, WI.
Dan’s expertise includes:
- GE National Support Engineer
- GE Customer Care Alert Coordinator for the Americas
- GE PACS Regional Support Engineer
- GE Area Installation Leader
- Provided MR Physics, MRI calibration and troubleshooting classes